RRW Meeting - Speak up
The Rainbow Romance Writers will have a general meeting for members from 8AM CST Friday, January 13 until 8AM CST Monday, January 16, 2012.
This meeting will be held at the yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rainbowromancewriters/
During the time of the meeting, no non-meeting business should go on the loop. Chatting to each other is fine, as we want to encourage members to get to know one another. However, during the time of the meeting, please no promotional announcements. Think of it as a meeting: you wouldn't stand up in the middle of a meeting and announce your blog tour. Once the meeting closes, all normal activity will resume.
No member is required to attend, but all members are welcomed and encouraged to. Since this is our first time trying to hold a "meeting" with so many people over such a long period of time, we'll be feeling our way as we go. Obviously no one will be "present" the entire time, but all four officers will be as present as possible and will answer questions, etc.
The agenda for the January meeting will be as follows:
1. Introductions/goals for the yearhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
2. New committees: call for leaders & members
3. Website changes and what we need from you, including the transfer to myRWA
4. MEMBER DISCUSSION: is there a need for liaisons for the LB&T members of our community to the board
5. Any questions/concerns you might have
If you have any questions now about the upcoming meeting, please contact one of the members of the board.
emails available on the website www.rainbowromancewriters.com