Thursday

Random Things - Five things that made me smile

This is a new section where I share random stuff. Feel free to send me your random in reply. See the blog hop steps below.

  1. I interviewed and hired someone at work. Always great to tell someone that yes, after months of unemployment, you have a paycheck in your future.
  2. Suzanne Brockmann (call me Suz) posted to the RRW yahoo loop about her upcoming futuristic urban fantasy which will have a major gay romance subplot. (And this by a 'mainstream' publisher) I'm a fan girl and I'm counting down the days until the official count down to the book. Yep, you read that right.
  3. Had the opportunity to blow someone's miss guide expectations and assumptions of me out of the water. I look sweet, innocent and conservative but I'm not.
  4. Bought the oldest a pair of boots she's been eying for over a month with a 40% off coupon. She's a very happy tween.
  5. Out latest End Results user, a critique service I coordinate for my local romance chapter, gave us glowing praise. "What your chapter does with End Results is amazing." Yes it is.

Please share one or more random thing that makes you smile. Put up a quick post on your blog and enter the new link into the linky tool below. Also, be sure to include a link back to this post so your readers can check out all the random goodness below. Check back to see new links.

1 comment:

  1. Amberly, what a great idea. Things that make me happy are:
    Warm weather
    My kids
    Watching DH team rope
    Finishing our new writing/guest room.

    ReplyDelete