Tuesday

Life - Updated

For National Novel Writing Month I'm working on All Hands on Deck, a gay romance targeted for Dreamspinner.

My next and last semester of college starts Tuesday. I'll have three classes including my senior project.

Local bookstore Rediscovered Bookshop approached me about doing an author signing in January/February when Rinse and Repeat comes out. They want to co-host an event with The Balcony.

I'm looking for a better day job. Something that doesn't make my kids cry because they know they won't see mom until Saturday.

Oh, there is more. Redoing my life insurance. Rotating winter clothes. The looming holidays. My election to Vice President of Coeur du Bois. My critique group. And more.

So if this page doesn't get updated again for a while, well you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment