Monday

My First Review

Jeff of JeffandWill.com is reviewing all of the Dreamspinner Advent stories as he reads them. Including G.I. Joe Holiday. It feels so wonderful to know someone else read my writing and liked it. Heck, they read it. That feels amazing. I think I want to be a writer when I grow up. The angst and hard work is so totally worth it. Here is some of what he said and a link to the rest. I'll be popping back to see what else is up to add to my Christmas wish list.

"Watching these two figure out their feelings was incredible and very well written."

1 comment:

  1. Amberly, I'm reading this book as I type this and I love it. I love the masculine feel of the voice from Deck's POV and the heat. It's beautifully written and I had to come over here and tell you so. :)

    Can't wait to see what happens after the quake.

    ~Mia

    ReplyDelete